Jordan and I on my first mothers day!
I'm sure she will be mad at me because she hates all pictures of her but I just had to post one of her and I.
........I also have to say Happy Mother's Day to my Mother-In-Law Linda, she is a wonderful woman who without her I wouldn't have my loving husband or precious son! I am so happy to have her in my life, I watch her play with Jordan and she is down on the floor rolling around, feet in the sandbox, reading books, and he loves every minute of it (not very many people would let a two year old boss them around) She has made me feel welcome in her family since day one and also lives her life for her children, always trying to make life easier on all of us and helping where she can. Thank you Linda! Happy Mother's Day!
........I also have to say Happy Mother's Day to my Mother-In-Law Linda, she is a wonderful woman who without her I wouldn't have my loving husband or precious son! I am so happy to have her in my life, I watch her play with Jordan and she is down on the floor rolling around, feet in the sandbox, reading books, and he loves every minute of it (not very many people would let a two year old boss them around) She has made me feel welcome in her family since day one and also lives her life for her children, always trying to make life easier on all of us and helping where she can. Thank you Linda! Happy Mother's Day!
Jordan and Linda the day after he was born.
(I have pictures where you can actually see Linda's face but I will always love this photo)

1 comment:
Happy Mama's Day. Love the pics!!!
Post a Comment