Friday, August 14, 2009

Oh where oh where has the summer gone?

wow have we ever had a BUSY summer! I have been horrible about updating this thing, it has been brought to my attention that I do in fact have people that read this other than myself! So I will give you all an update (that is if you haven't given up on me and abandoned my blog as I have) Let's see, Brian is still on the hunt for a good job (anyone know of anything, send it my way) He is in the mean time working his tail off for whatever comes his way. This has been a VERY humbling 6 months, and I am ready for a change. I on the other hand have been busier than ever with my J. Sore Photography! I am very thankful for that as that is what is keeping us a float. Although I am pretty sure I am experiencing carpal tunnel with all of this editing! A little update on Jordan, we have been doing hearing tests for the last six months and they kept coming up negative as in there was hearing loss. Well we went to a second Audiologist this last week and everything looks great!! The Ear nose throat doctor said that Jordan experienced fluid in his ears the last two years and that is the reason for his speech delay but now he should be growing out of it and everything looks good! YAY such a relief especially after we were talking hearing aids with the other doctors. I hope to get back on the ball with updating this thing but for now I will leave you with some summer fun pictures to hold you over :)
Jordan and his friend Russell having fun on the mountain

He loved throwing rocks!!

We had fun splashing in the puddles with all the rain we have had

Brian had a little trouble with his smore

All wet!! He loved it!

No comments: