Well Jordan has officially had his first brush with the law. He was babbling on the phone to his cousin when he hung up the phone, without us knowing and dialed 911. So we get a call back and its dispatch telling us they have to send over an officer since they got a hangup call from the residence. I'm sure this is something that happens quite a bit but it was still very embarrassing to say the least.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So this is what I have to look forward to huh, I actually have heard of this happening to many parents. I should just expect it to happen to me as I have a bad habit of handing over the cell phone to Ayden when he is crabby because it makes him happy. :)
Love you
Shannan
Post a Comment