Thursday, October 30, 2008

Baby weight...

Well Jordan will be 2 in January so I can't really convince myself that I am justified carrying all this weight around because "I just had a baby" I will admit I hit the gym pretty hard after Jordan was born and after about 10 months of not seeing any change on the scale or in my clothes I kind of gave up. I went to the doctor and had some blood work done and they diagnosed me with Hypothyroidism. I've been on the medicine for a little while now and am happy that I am finally seeing some kind of result. I have lost 25lbs and can really tell in my jeans and my face. Don't get me wrong I still have a LONG way to go but it's good motivation. Brian and I haven't really talked about more kids anytime soon only that we want to wait till Jordan is older. All I know is I have a long way to go before I would want to be pregnant again. I gained 80 lbs when I got pregnant with Jordan and until this last few months had not lost a pound of it. So frustrating. So I'm hoping to shed a lot because I know the next time I get pregnant is going to be so much harder because I will have a little one running around that doesn't understand that mommy is tired and sick etc...... So I guess that means I really need to get on the ball and now that my thyroid is working a little better it might be a lot easier this go round.

Chubby face (woo nice double chin)Still chubby but not so much chin, haha

No comments: