Thursday, December 11, 2008
Thankful Thursday......
We've had it all this last week. I am so thankful we are getting over our runny noses, coughs, sore throats, ear infections, etc...!! Brian's parents are back from being in Ireland for 18 months and we are privledged to have them stay with us until their house is ready for them. I feel I need to say just how wonderful it has been having them here! I have been SO spoiled! I can't even remember the last time I loaded the dishwasher or folded an item of clothing! (I'm praying it takes them awhile to get into their house, haha) We wake up to the smell of fresh baked bread in the morning. Jordan is loving spending time with them, he goes downstairs everynight and reads books with Grandpa or excercises with Grandma. I have been so busy with my photography business because everyone wants Christmas pictures so its so nice to know that I can edit and not have to worry about Jordan because they take such good care of him. Just wanted to say THANK YOU!!! We LOVE having you in our home! And we love you!!!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I will admit...I'm jealous. I absolutely adore Keith and Linda. They are really like my second parents. Tell them hi, and they better be visiting my mom soon! She misses them!!!
Post a Comment