Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Spirit.....

I LOVE this time of year! This year however has been a little harder to enjoy just because I have been so super busy with my photography business this Christmas season. Don't get me wrong I am grateful for the business but I am soooooooooo sick of editing haha!!! January will be a nice break. In all of this craziness Brian and i did manage to get our Christmas card photo for the year. I thought I would post our last three years because they have meant so much just being able to have a little family to take photos of. And it's crazy to see how much Jordan has grown!! I am also posting my younger brother Jake's Christmas card photos that I have done the last three years because they are.....well hilarious!!!!





2006: Christmas Alone :(





2007: Jake found the perfect girl to go with his shenanigans! Say hello to Stacie and their dog Bella



2008: Don't you just feel the love in this photo! haha!


For those of you who have never met my brother or his girlfriend they are actually very normal looking haha!! My brother is surprisingly handsome but you wouldn't know from those creepo christmas pictures haha!




2006: Jordan was well on his way!!





2007: Who wouldn't want to kiss that sweet face!!



2008: He wasn't naughty with the tree and presents until we took this photo haha!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this photo too. Thanks for the hilarious and sweet photo review from the past few years. Love you Amee

Anonymous said...

You're brother gives off the chimo vibe in his pictures...hahaa.
But what a georgous couple they "really" are!