
we have been so busy the last couple weeks with, glasses for Jordan, J Sore Photography photo sessions, our backyard patio project, cousins, funerals, basketball games, wrestling tournaments, large inflatable giraffes, new friends, new callings, birthday parties...the list goes on and on. I have taken so many pictures but am so bad about posting them on here. I need to start prepping for the senior photos (if anyone is interested, let me know I am starting to book now for 2010 Seniors) Wedding season is upon me and I'm afraid life is just going to get that much more crazy. I may sound like I am complaining but I'm really not. I like when there are things to do places to go. So on to other things, I got told off my a 2 year old today and I'm not sure how I feel about it!? Jordan gave me the ol wagging pointer finger in the face. I didn't realize I do this but I must, where else would he get it? Typical mom move I guess. Anyway, so most of you know Jordan got glasses a couple weeks ago and WOW what a difference. He is a totally different kid! He had very few words that he would regularly use along with the sign language that he uses, but just in the last week his speech has progressed so much. He isn't as clumsy and he is just a lot more content. It really is amazing how much of a child's progression is influenced by vision and hearing. Ok I am done rambling for now, hope you all had a fantastic weekend!!! I'm on to editing because I have A LOT to get done!
Jordan's new glasses. What a handsome boy!
My adorable boys!

1 comment:
I love his glasses. How did you figure out he needed them? I'm glad that you are getting busy! Hope all is well.
Post a Comment