I measured last night before bed (picture below) and the snow was at 13 inches. This morning when I got up I went and measured again and we had gotten another inch and a half! It's crazy, at least the sun is shining this morning, those awesome warm days were such a tease!

We spent our snowy day doing what Jordan likes best, reading books!

If anything good comes from the state of our economy I think it is going to bring the family unit together. Families have to find less expensive forms of entertainment such as watching movies at home, camping, eating at home, crafts, etc... We have been hit hard by the economy with Brian losing his job and all, so we are just thankful we have our family to rely on. And what better time to get closer and to spend more time together, even if you have no other choice because you have no money haha! Hope you all are doing well. I have a BUSY week so I better get to it!!
If anything good comes from the state of our economy I think it is going to bring the family unit together. Families have to find less expensive forms of entertainment such as watching movies at home, camping, eating at home, crafts, etc... We have been hit hard by the economy with Brian losing his job and all, so we are just thankful we have our family to rely on. And what better time to get closer and to spend more time together, even if you have no other choice because you have no money haha! Hope you all are doing well. I have a BUSY week so I better get to it!!

No comments:
Post a Comment