Sunday, January 4, 2009

I've been slacking......

To all of you Sore's Spot followers haha I have to apologize on my lack of posts (I know how excited you all get because my life is just SO interesting haha!) Anyway I thought I would catch you all up on what we did with our Christmas. First off Jordan decided he just HAD to get the flu the day before Christmas eve. So I spent two nights cleaning up throw up and taking care of my little guy. And I am one who waits till the very last minute so this made getting ready for Christmas day a real chore. Luckily I did most of my shopping online this year but I still had so much to wrap. We were so excited that Brian was going to get to be home for Christmas, that was until it decided to snow like crazy in Utah so the furthest Brian could get was to his sisters home in Ogden. His parents were also there so at least he got to spend Christmas with family. He had a lot of fun pulling our nephews behind the truck on sleds (not safe I know, but oh so fun) He finally got back to us on Saturday but then had to leave again on Monday :( It was weird not having a Christmas with Brian thats the first one in like 8 years!! I was just grateful that I was surrounded by people that love Jordan and I. Although Jordan could really have cared less, this is how the poor guy spent most of Christmas day.........










(He loves cuddling with his new quilt from his Aunt Cara!)



He finally got into some of the action but still wasn't feeling great.


(Left to right: Tristan (nephew) Miah (niece) Andrea (my sister) Jordan, My mom, and Jake (my brother)

By the end of the night he was feeling a lot better and wanted to check out his new toy from Gma and Gpa Morrison. As for Brian and his Christmas, well...........Look at all that snow!! How crazy, I know it was very hard for Brian to be away from Jordan and I during Christmas, Jordan and I are SO blessed to have a husband and father that works so hard for us. His nephews LOVED having him there with them so I guess we can't get him all the time. I'm just glad the roads cleared up so he could make his way home to us.... We Love you Brian!!!! (PS, nice red suit haha, you dork!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's definately got the oil field look down pat! =)