Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's hard to believe.....

my little boy has grown into a big boy bed! Is he really old enough?!?! Time is flying by, and i'm so thankful i'm not missing a second of it. But I still can't get over the fact that he no longer needs a crib. He is doing so good in his new bed, he loves reading stories in his bed before he goes to sleep and get's so excited that he can climb in and out of it. I admit I LOVE cuddling with him, but it is also nice to have my bed back to just Brian and I. I am all for having our children in our bed there is a comfort in knowing that they are safe by your side sleeping sound, but Jordan is getting so long and insists on sleeping the opposite way that we do so it's hard to get sleep especially when you get kicked in the face every now and then. So this is working out great for all three of us. I can cuddle with Jordan in his bed while he falls asleep then go cuddle with my husband. Life is stressful right now but it's things like this that let me know that we are on the right track and that life is moving forward. Have a great week all! Sweet dreams Jordan :) (I started this blog a couple days ago but just got around to posting it.)
He loves hanging out in his new improved room!
His first night sleeping in his bed (not the best quality photo, it was taken in the dark)
New bed was his old crib that converted to a full bed.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

so fun! he's a big boy now! I totally wish we had gotten the convertable crib....with the next one I am for sure!

Darlene, Brian and Fam said...

I am glad that the bed was such a "hit"! One thing down and potty training next. I am right there with ya! This is going to be interesting!!!!