Brian is on his way home tonight, this means I get to stress out until he gets here! I hate when he is on the road at night. So it looks like I will be staying up very late, so why not blog :) Thank you everyone that has emailed me about ordering blocks! I am so very excited to get some done, they are so cool (I wouldn't put them in my house if they weren't, haha) and they look awesome up on the wall. Ok so on to another subject, I like anyone else am not a huge fan of talking about Brian and I's personal life to just anyone, but I feel I need to get some things off my chest because I am STRESSING BIG TIME!!!! So as you all know (well you would if you have read previous blogs) Brian just got a new job in October, well it's an oilfield job and right now the oilfield is laying off people like crazy. Since Obama got in office (not saying anything bad about the guy, I am curious just like the rest of you what the man can do for our messed up country) But I will admit he is not good for the oilfield. He is wanting to shut down oil production in Utah for environmental reasons. The company that Brian works for drills mainly in Utah. So to put it in perspective, when Brian started the job in Oct. they had 30 some rigs and right now they are down to 6. NOT GOOD!!!! So Brian being the low man on the totem pole, his job is very much at risk. Its so hard because here I am looking for job applications for me just in case we have to go that route and I cry just thinking about it. This is in no offense to anyone reading this that is a working mother, this is how I feel about my personal situation. I know not everyone has the opportunity to stay home with their children and I like to think if you could you would. So with that said. I have always known that I wanted to be a mother, and that I wanted to stay home and raise my children. I realize I have had 2 WONDERFUL years of being at home with Jordan and would not have changed them for anything! But I still have such a hard time with the fact that if I have to get a job I would not be able to be with him whenever I wanted. He is my life right now, I just feel like to leave him now would be so hard for the both of us. He is just getting to the point where he is starting to talk, and listen and comprehend and ugh I just can't even imagine, if he was in school that would be different but he is a month shy of turning 2. I know this is just a lot of me venting, I just had to get it out. I know I need to do whats best for my family, I just hope that leaving Jordan in the care of others isn't what needs to happen. So with that, Buy some blocks and I can stay home haha!! Just kidding! but I figured out the details if anyone is interested. The blocks are 6x6 and I am charging per block (so keep that in mind when coming up with a quote) they will be $6.00 per block and you get to choose your color pallet. They come ready to hang. Now on to stressing more until my husband gets home :)
And just because he is so dang cute, here is your Jordan fix!!

Who says pirates don't cry?!

I can only imagine what was being said in this conversation...
1 comment:
Wow...we should really talk more. I'm going through the exact same thing...and you'd think it's easier because Jewliya is in school full time and Brennan is in Pre-school...oh no! I spent a good portion of the day yesterday crying my eyes out after I came to the realization that I do in fact HAVE to go back to work. I've got some prayers goin out your way sista...cause I soo know what you're feeling. *mwah*
Post a Comment