My photography website! It's weird I went from being SUPER busy all summer and December was really crazy! Then January hits and nothing!! I think thats one reason why I kind of freaked over the whole job thing, because I haven't been very busy this month, but when I really think about it, it's always dead this time of year. I shouldn't worry, I have things booked for February and so on. I still need to update my website though, I have added a couple of things in Famlies and Seniors but my weddings are lacking. Check it out anyway, and I will get going on updates! P.S. feel free to call or email and book a session!!
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Andie was such a beautiful bride! And her pics were amazing!! I'm proud to be related to her
Jenny
ok, so Caitlin and I were bffs growing up,and when I saw her pics a few months ago, I seriously thought to myself...wow, that looks like something Jess would do.....now I know :)
You are very Talented Jess- the pictures are awesome!
Shannan
Post a Comment