When Brian was in town last weekend and the weather being BEAUTIFUL we decided (well I decided) we needed a family picture. Being a photographer I have been seriously slacking in the family picture department. Besides our annual Christmas photo I really haven't taken one of the three of us. It's very hard being the photographer and also having to be in front of the camera. So when the tripod failed (because we were taking this on a hill) our 10 year old nephew Cody who was hanging out with us that day was there to save the day!! To any bystanders I'm sure this was amusing. I was sliding down the hill trying to show him what button to push after I set everything up, explaining to him that he can't touch the lens and then attempting to run back to Brian and Jordan while still sliding down the hill. Jordan at this time was starting to get a little cold (leave it to Casper to have the wind blow on an otherwise gorgeous day) So the picture you see at the top of this blog is our outcome! Not bad, not what I had in mind but it will do. Did I mention how much I LOVE when Brian is home??! Well I do! Everything just seems more at ease. Jordan is less clingy. I don't feel as overwhelmed and life in general is just a whole lot better. I leave you with some pictures and hope you have a GREAT weekend!!!

My handsome boys!!!
Jordan will be longboarding in no time.
My two favorite people...

No comments:
Post a Comment