Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dang it....

you know when you get that yuck feeling, right before you know you are getting sick?! Well after the last two nights of staying up with Jordan while he cried and cried and nothing I could do would help I am feeling it coming on. It's probably a mix of being around others that were sick and lack of sleep. I am just hoping Jordan decides to sleep tonight. I can honestly say that is the only time I get really frustrated being a mother is when you are the mom and supposed to fix everything and yet NOTHING you do works? So here is hoping that Jordan sleeps through the night!!! And I can get plenty of rest and fight off this "yuck". On a side note.....Our Thanksgiving was wonderful, chaotic, but wonderful! My house definitely got officially broken in this last week!!! Brian's parents are back from spending the last 18 months in Sligo, Ireland and our house was the official hangout! I do love having everyone over and Brian was here for the most part. It was great to see so much family and have them enjoy our home as much as we do. I will post pictures later, as I have A LOT of editing to do and haven't had time to upload them. I hope you all had good Thanksgiving day and got to enjoy family, friends and all that yummy FOOD (I would be completely fine if I didn't eat for a week)

No comments: