My sister and I decided we wanted to make something the other night because we were super bored, so we left the kiddos with her hubby and went to the fabric store and this is was the outcome.......
Fun little garland for the fire place!

Fall is my favorite season!! I love these colors.
Jordan's little turkey hands were my favorite part.
3 comments:
thats pretty dang cute!
Have I ever mentioned how much I totally LOVE my wife? If not I think it's about time i did. I have always thought she was amazing at everything she does. She is so creative and talented. That is easy to see in all her crafts and photography. What most do not see is how amazing she is as a mother to our sweet boy, Blue (Jordan) lol. Her talents in everything she does is nothing compared to the gift she has in raising our son. She is such an amazing mother, and wife. I would be so lost without her. She is the "tape of love" that holds our little family together(FOTC) lol. I miss her SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH!!! That is my biggest regret about leaving for the oil field. My family means more than anything to me and I need to tell them more often. Jess is really good at telling me, but me?? Not so much and I need to change that. I love you Jess and always will. I would do anything for you and Jordan. I hope you know that. I LOVE YOU POOTER!!!
Brian you are too cute, and I love you so much!! You can be the brown paper to my white paper anytime (FOTC) haha!!!
Post a Comment