thankful for a husband that works so hard that I am able to stay at home with my son. He also gives me the opportunity to have a photography business which I love! Sometimes it may as well be a full time job with as busy as I get but i'm the boss so that makes all the difference. Without my husband I wouldn't be able to do what I love, and watch my beautiful son grow everyday before my eyes. I am blessed that I have Brian in my life, he gives me love and support daily. I am a better person because of him.
I am so thankful for my family, my mom (who is probably VERY sick of me by now, haha) I don't know what I would do without her.
My dad who drives by my house every night when he gets off work just to make his nightly check (and rolls the garbage can back when I forget).My husbands family, who from the start have welcomed me with open arms and have been great shoulders to lean on whenever needed. And my friends who I don't always keep the best contact with all of the time, but I know they are there if I ever need them. I love you all, and am thankful that you all are a part of my life!! I wouldn't be me without you!

3 comments:
What do I say to that? It is easy to see why I try to work hard. Proof is in all these pictures. I love my little family more than anything. The hardest part about my job now is no question being away from them. Nothing is the same without being able to wake up to them. I cannot walk out of the bedroom to my sweet boy yelling and walking all over. I cannot wake to my wifes addictive smile. I cannot lay on the floor and watch cartoons, which i miss, with the cutest 2 year old, almost 2, ever. When i opened up this blog today i couldn't help but let the tears flow that I have been holding in the past two weeks. I have done a really good job of not letting my emotions of missing my family get to me until i read this. I couldn't help it. They just came gushing out of me as I could no longer hold them in. Maybe that's just what i needed. Technology is a wonderful thing. BUT, in no way can it replace the joy i find in spending time with my family. When i talk to Jess and Jordan on the web cam it brings temporary happiness and satisfaction. Don't get me wrong I love being able to see them when i'm 600 miles away. But it cannot replace the walks we take together. Cannot replace snuggling in bed watching a movie, whether it's The Newsies, The Grinch Who Stole Christmas, or Shawshank Redemption. It cannot replace giving them hugs and kisses whenever i feel like it, which is all the time. I am here for my family and them alone. So here is to hoping this rig digs faster and more effecient so I can get home to my family and spend all the quality time I can while I am there. I love you Jess and Jordan. I miss you tons. You are in my thoughts and prayers in everything I do. Thank you for giving me the much needed support while i'm away. I LOVE YOU
Oh my gosh Jess...you have such an amazing family....and your adorable hubby made me cry!! You are so lucky to have so many people that love you so much! I know that it is hard to have Brian so far, but I know that you guys will be ok, and I'm so glad that you have family close by to help. You guys really are great. And, Brian, you are a great hubby!!!
I can't wait to see you Jess, Brian and Jordan. I love you all so much and I'm blessed to have you as a brother, sister and nephew. I keep you all in my prayers as you continue to adjust to a new phase in your life. Thank goodness families can be together forever! Amee
Post a Comment