Thursday, November 6, 2008

How time flies.....

I was looking through all my pictures and came across this collage I made and can't believe it's almost been a year! I need to do another one like this. Jordan LOVES bath time and its so much fun just to sit back and watch him play. I just love to watch his little mind work, he is such a problem solver and is very serious about his playtime ha ha. I need to take more pictures, for being a photographer I should have no excuse! I probably have more than I'll ever know what to do with but I also don't want to miss anything and definitely don't want to forget my little boy as he is right now. I really need to start printing some out for the walls! I have started but have a long ways to go.....
Bath Time Fun

Wall O' Jordan


2 comments:

Leslie said...

jess he is tooo cute. i love the wall of jordan. i may have to copy that..... :)

Anonymous said...

I love reading your blog! Kids are so precious and grow up soo fast!!
Jenny :)