Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Check it out...

Hey everyone, I just thought I would let you all know that I am selling some of my fine art photography on one of my favorite websites Etsy.com. It's a great place for artists of all kinds to sell their art. Anything handmade is allowed to be sold on the site. Its a great place to find unique gifts as well! I only have a couple of prints up, as I am still kind of testing it out. But I would love for you to take a look and let me know what you think!! http://AppleCheeksStudio.etsy.com

Also, I recently started selling Scentsy! Scentsy is a wickless, flameless candle completely safe for kids and pets! I have always burnt the Yankee tarts in my home, but I have to say Scentsy scents last A LOT longer, and they have 80 wonderful scents to make your house smell yummy :) We have three dogs and one of the biggest compliments I get when people come to my house is that it smells good and they can't believe I have 3 dogs. Any of you that have dogs know that they can be stinky, so the fact that people smell a pleasant smell when walking into my home rather than my stinky dogs is great! The wax itself does not get hot enough to burn, so if kids happen to spill it or touch it, it will not burn! These are great mother's day gifts as well! So if you are interested you have until the 30th of April to guarantee delivery for mother's day. http://www.scentsy.com/jsore

1 comment:

Leslie said...

jess those are really nice! I love them! I really really wish you were down here. You know the portrates called Little People, where the kids are dressed as adults and i.e. the little boy is handing a rose to the little girl...well I'm wanting to do my own version of those before Gabe grows out of his suit. Too bad you aren't down here cuz I KNOW you would help me make them FAB! :)