The Doctor called this morning and said that Jordan's biopsy came back good!!! So this means no surgery on his nerve endings YAY!!!!!!! We will meet with him again in July to go over what to do next. Just thought you all might want to know! On to other things............. I am LOVING this weather! I sure hope it stays. Jordan and I have been playing outside and getting dirty and I am ready to put my patio set up so we can have some meals outdoors! It has been a good day!
I was going through my email this morning and a friend sent me this link and I laughed pretty hard so I hope you click on it and enjoy! http://www.elwp.com/Joe%20Cocker.html SO funny! I love that song even if I never knew what it was saying until now! 

1 comment:
Oh that's such great new about Jordan! I'm so glad everything went well! I also am in love with this weather! Makes me can't wait for summer. Im also super excited to do those senior pictures! They will be the best there is :)
Post a Comment