Wednesday, April 15, 2009

a weekend of biopsys, animals, and Easter fun.....

Jordan's biopsy went really well, we won't find out results for week or so. The hardest part by far was seeing him go under the anesthesia. Seeing his little body looking lifeless almost killed me. Brian and I walked back into the waiting room bawling our eyes out which probably wasn't good for the other patients waiting. One lady even came up to me and said "I sure hope I don't come back out here like you did" as she walked her teenage daughter to the back room. We are glad it is over, and we are ready for the next step, whatever that will be. He was feeling so good that we even made a trip to the zoo, which he LOVED.
I'm pretty sure the cardboard cutout of the elephant was his favorite part haha! We couldn't get him away from it.

We spent easter morning in Cheyenne with cousins...

And Easter afternoon in Casper with more cousins...
Jordan found multiple uses for his bucket.

1 comment:

Darlene, Brian and Fam said...

Glad that you had such a successful trip to Denver. Hopefully the results help pinpoint a solution. Looks like Jordan had tons of fun otherwise.